Sunday, August 9, 2009

Time to Start Blogging!

Registered this blog already been a while,keep telling my friends i will write something here,but always delay and delay,im really sorry to them simimaseh - the correct pronouns is sumimasen....

NOW i proudly present to you all this is my first time write a blog!LOL
But i have no idea what should i write in my first blog...should it be complicated or simple?I think simple is better.....

Recently,my life is so busy,just two week ago,my new school had a Canteen Day and im helping Form 6 union to EARN $$$,that week,im totally busy with it,i have to call some of my friends to help me(they all pro in these kind of event) all of them help me alot,THANKS A MILLION!Luckly i help F6 Union earn a little $,HAHA....Last week,is exam week,and i dint study alot bcus of my laziness,and just after my 1st paper in the 1st day of exam,my school get quarantine,that mean my 2nd paper have to pospone to another week!!!why my school!hate this situation...now i get quarantine,but in these few day i do 'many things'.....haha,i have to stop here,so you all will visit my blog again (^.^)

First post dont have any pics sorry!but next post i will upload alot of pics here,so to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment