Sunday, August 23, 2009

Is HOLIDAYS!

Finally reach the favorite time of school!ONE WEEK HOLIDAYS!but have to attend tuition class almost 80% of this holidays,and have to done the school work too!HAHA....At least better then school days~

What should I do to this holidays,so I wont regrat it....Ermmm,first I think I will for a movie, 'District 9' or 'Orphan' will be my first two choices!Who want to join me,just let me know!Second,since most of the 5SN 游子 will be in Malacca this week,so I think we should have a gathering,to those who coming back,please let me know...This two plan I hope can sucess lo,and now still thinking of others plan....

Just now when I having my dinner,my ex-boss called me,ask me to work for 4 days (28th-31th), the pay is good,but I still thinking should I do it or not?because if I accept this job,I have to skip some of my tuition classes and have to give up my holidays too...in other way of thinking,I can earn some money if I take this job,and can meet some old friends there too,and I sell the things before (mouth wash)...should I take it or reject it?Someone give me some suggestion PLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment