Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not An Empty Blog

Since most of my friends complaint about my blog,and keep saying my blog don't have any special...Okay,nevermind!now i going to upload something to this 'empty' blog and make it FULL!

This week,school quarantine had over and start school on thusday,in the same day,we continue our EXAM!!! EXAM EXAM EXAM,everyday burning midnight oil and 临时抱佛脚 keep study and study...in the end,still not really know how to do the the questions...especially my MATH,now only can pray for not getting a worst result!help me GOD!LOL...to all of you who are still having or going to exam,good luck and dont last min just want to study,haha...i always do that (=.=),dont follow my bad attitude!

Today,the exam war had end!YEAH,no need stress about it anymore!now have a lot of time to upload some pictures to my blog!

Two week before,our school organize Canteen Day,here are some pic about that day!


This is our stall sign (who incharge this sign board,you all had done a great job,thank you)

This is the game i incharge,look interesting?
The guy in the center of the pic (Ah Saw) he really good in talk and sell,he help me a lot,Lua and yong her also,and people who help me,thank you all,without you all,my game not 'laku' anymore!



Too tired jor,rest behind the stall...

















three girl start from the left,they keep arguing...and only one of them are ready for the shoot,LOL


Now only my 'sell girls' ready for the shoot,HAHA

I dont have anymore pic about the canteen day,i had told someone to give send the pic,but that person give me a pendrive with some other pics, pls '' don't '' blame him!

To be continue......

1 comment: