Monday, August 17, 2009

No Title!

Last Friday,all of my friends take paid leave,LOL...and 99% of my classmates also do so!Hope we wont get any warning,haha...


Saturday-account tuition move to 8a.m,and i go with sleeping mode,so so sleepy!and afternoon, 2p.m math tuition somemore...plus,i going to movie at 7,30p.m,im so GENG....in the end,i nearly fall a sleep TWICE cause of my tiredness!



I watched G.I JOE,the movie not bad,the movie start with action and end with action too!This movie consider a fully action movie,to those who LOVE action movie,this G.I.JOE can fulfill your desire...
Holidays is coming!FRIENDS we need to plan our holidays and make it FUN!i know most of previous 5SN students will back to hometown,so i suggestion we should have a gethering!how about others?

This post i dont know what title should i put,can anyone give me some idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment